The D-Man is back online! Visit his blog, which he vows to update slightly more often than once a year. Please join me in keeping him accountable for rousing updates!
I do, however, want to go on the record as saying that his most recent post ("And then there was one") is simply unkind. Our boy Tony is a good man, and deserves not such mockery. Dennis assures me his writings are not mean-spirited, and that: "Tony will be good with it." Translation: Tony continues to mask the pain. Lemon juice to the wound, dear husband.
Tony: I'm pullin' for you, man, and I apologize for my husband taking pot shots at the independently-statused. Godspeed to you...
Book Review: Mobituaries
6 years ago

1 comment:
Lady Knapp,
Thank you for your stand in my defense--I mean "Tony's." I have posted a response to the D-Man's ponderings on his blog. The plight of the single is a sucky one, but alas, it is the story of many.
Take care Bex.
Post a Comment